This exercise is really good for your waist. It makes your oblique and lower abdominal muscles work out. To do it right, make sure your knee meets your opposite elbow. At that moment, your upper body should slightly turn.
- Sit on the chair with a straight back without touching the back of the chair. Put your hands behind your head.
- Lift your right knee to your chest. At the same time, bend your left elbow to meet your knee.
- Return to the original position. Repeat 15 times.
- Change the knee and elbow, and repeat another 15 times.
- Try to make 4 series of each 15 lifts.
“CLICK THE BUTTON TO CONTINUE”