Office work has a lot of advantages. However, sitting for a long time can do harm to your health and body. A review of 47 scientific research projects indicated that people who experience prolonged sitting can suffer from cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, and obesity.
The good news is that OMGNEXT found 6 exercises which you can do at your desk to feel fresh and full of energy.
Strengthens abdominal muscles, improves digestion, and helps to burn fat.
- Sit down on a chair. Keep your back straight without touching the back of the chair.
- Keep your feet on the floor hip-width apart.
- Keep your back straight. Lift your right knee, and pull it to your chest. Keep your belly sucked in.
- Put your hands on your shin to better stretch your lower abdominal muscles.
- Repeat 20-30 times by alternating your knees.
Here all your belly muscles work effectively and gently at the same time.
- Keep your legs together.
- Hold the sides of the chair with both hands.
- While keeping your back straight, lift your knees and pull them to your chest. Your abdominal muscles should be tensed.
- Put your feet down, but don’t touch the floor.
- Repeat 10-20 times.
“CLICK THE BUTTON TO CONTINUE”